Saturday, April 14, 2007

Proof "Things dont' always go better with coke"



also heres Jye with Josh below when i said "make faces to scare the fairies" (mission accomplished boys !)
and also a pic to show how handsome they really are (above),they are my sweet,smart and very funny nephews Joshua and Jye



I took these a while back and love them,if this isnt a face only an Aunty Doody
could love ,Yep thats right the oldest couldnt say Jullie so forever after i have been Doody.I took a series of these pics each face more horrid and evil than before as i kept saying oh yes thats it I like that face for my scrap book ,he got so angry that i refused to be upset by the faces it was hysterical.i of course scrapped these with the title
Proof "Things dont't always go better with coke"

3 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

ha! ha! ha! too cute =) debbie

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

What a lucky Aunt Doody you are to have such handsome nephews! Cute cute cute!

Heather

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Oh my gosh - how cute are those boys! I have no neices or nephews just yet... only my own children.