Saturday, April 14, 2007

MY KITCHEN

We bought this from a recycle yard,pulled out of an old house we built our kitchen around it,I bought new nobs shaped like little cast iron birds from a man in Baltimore.It still retains the original ice chests inside and i display heaps on top of it.Its a definite favourite.
Divider


Actually on the top pict where you can see only a bit of it you see it pre restoration-love those orange nobs.That and the plate pic were part of the magazine layout done on out house 1st issue of country living ideas.

6 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I love the kitchen, that cabinet is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh Jules your kitchen is awesome! I Love it ALL!
Especially that wonderful cabinet!
What a wonderful find!
Lucky you!

xo, Dolly

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

I love your beautiful kitchen! Pretty green and I LOVE that white cabinet!

Heather

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Pretty kitchen! I LOVE the color green! When we do our kitchen over I plan on using a light sagey green. And I must add that I LOVE your cupboard!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I will be back to visit - I really enjoyed my visit here!

Peta said...

Love your dresser Jullie, you did a great job restoring it :)

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

oh! oh! oh! how I love the refrigerator cabinet and those bird knobs!...where ever did you find those! Just love your whole kitchen!