Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fairy Shoes for Juniper


Well they may not be perfect (in fact they are not even close) but i made them myself
and im so proud of them.Yes i sewed then with my own pin pricked hands and it took me
two nights one night per teeny tiny shoe.My sister and I have a standing joke about Juniper berry red.So i made these for the Juniper fairy.They had to have tiny bells on the ends and they had to have tiny fairy sized keys for any fairy doors that may need opening.
I first saw some of these on a blog then i went to other blogs and the name Annette Emms kept coming up. The pattern for these was my very first etsy purchase .Annette is amazing you will find her blog here
I am sure these are the first of many fairy shoes.Thankyou Annette.

13 comments:

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Your fairy shoes are adorable. You did a wonderful job on them.

Mom of 2 Roses said...

You did a fabulous job Jullie!
I love em!

Mom of 2 Roses said...

You did a fabulous job Jullie!
I love em!

annette emms said...

Well Jullie, what a super pair of shoes!!!
They are so pretty and I'm thrilled that you had such fun with the pattern.
Thank you very much for your kind comments and the link in your blog.x

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Oh My Jules They are just completely gorgeous!!!
I adore those,Will you make any to sell???
You are one clever gal!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

I LOVE them Jules!! You did a great job! I laughed when I saw pin prick hands....I can relate! LOL!
Hugs,
Barbara

JillzWhimzy said...

oh my you have so out done yourself this time! Wow I'm in awe & speechless girl you got so much talent! Any time you want to come to the states you are so welcome to stay with me sweet friend & find some art to get into!hugs, Jill

Marilyn said...

Hi Julie...these are just so cute! Marilyn xoxo

Glenda said...

wow how clever are you my friend,They are very cute.love ya glenda

Pam @ Frippery said...

So sweet. My first visit. Thanks for the link to Annette Emms. Now I will go check out the rest of your lovely blog.

Anonymous said...

These little fairy shoes are so adorable!! Beautiful work!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Unknown said...

Oh the are adorable...you should be proud of yourself...I don't think I could make them!!! See..heheh!!
Blessings,

http://bevie2u2.blogspot.com

Amy M. said...

Those are lovely! Do you have my size? ;)

-Amy
(Crafting by Candlelight)