Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fabulous Fall ephemera Tussies


Well here is my Fantabuloso swap from the wonderful Rhonda she really outdid herself.
I was so excited when i opened this it Really was like christmas only
Santa ,you would think would ever know how you love vintage tickets and
latin flash cards and french ones and teeny tiny vintage cards and and and
well sooo much and all i love .There is a cheque from 1905 and some old
accounts from the 1940's Tickets to the worlds fair.Tickets tickets to everywhere !
There are photographs and vintage needles.A whole set of stamps to create my own
Aussie Halloween.There is a bird Tussie with button trim,vintage game pieces its all too nice.Alex stole a genuine American lollypop and took it to school.Its my trove of treasures.Thankyou thankyou Rhonda.Check out her etsy store where she sells these vintage fancies (no you cant have her she is mine and i already said im keeping her) I mean i loved her before i saw her etsy but i didnt love her less after thats for sure.
Thanks again Rhonda you are the best !


4 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

You are one lucky lady!

nbeltane said...

jules this looks great, looking forward to see what you make with all of your goodies.

Rhondamum said...

You deserve every happy bit, my dear new friend!

xoxo
Rhonda...

LisaLaughs said...

Julles, you lucky girl!! What a lovely swap package Rhonda sent!! I really love the tags she stamped and who doesnt' love birdies?!?! I'm working on some little tidbits for our swap today. Hope you are feeling better also!!
Hugs,
Lisa