Saturday, June 23, 2007

Kindred spirits amongst us.




"I've always dreamed of having a "bosom" friend...a true kindred spirit"~Anne~

Anne Shirley: I know I chatter on far too much... but if you only knew how many things I want to say and don't. Give me SOME credit.


I just wanted to say how visiting blogland has affected me.I have met so many lovely people and so many strangers i now consider Kindred spirits.Dionne from cherubs kisses,Debbie the purpleflower fairy and natasha,and so many others who have said such nice things and have poured out their hearts (and crafts )on their blogs.And just this past week i signed
up late for natsha's matchbox swap and met a truly great kindred spirit named Daisy.We just connected straight off and we are so excited at not just the swap
but finding a kindred spirit.She lives in the UK (my first UK friend)I can see we are
going to be friends long after that matchbox has been swapped.
Also the swapping thing is so fun I quickly became an addict,of course the normal people in my life just shake their heads at my excitement over Hollydoodles Tiara swap or HopHOpJingleboos bunny swap (another friend Heather my swap partner i met)I had a ball doing Risa the partyplanners ParTea swap received a lovely swap and met a lovelier lady (Linda of Lilly cottage)But know what its their loss cause life shouldnt be so serious that there isnt time to make or wear a tiara,or swap the odd bunny or two.So to everyone whose blog i visit and everyone who visits me,heres to you my kindred spirits!My thanks for blogland where we may all visit.

3 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

thanks jullie! =) enjoy your "swaps". i never did get involved in any of those. always felt a bit intimidated - lol! have fun, debbie

Daisy said...

What can I say.... Thank you darling... the feeling is mutual and you are so wonderful.xxx

Michele said...

I so enjoy your blog, and I think visiting all these interesting blogs is so much fun. There are so many talented women. By the way, thank you for your sweet comment regarding my birds I collect.

Michele