Thursday, February 7, 2013

A whimsical Feast

 Ok indulge me while i give you a feast of random whimsicality.
Its really me on a page,If you asked what was inside me i would say see this,This is me ! Instead you would look at me and judge me a middle aged short and dumpy Miss Pepperpot type with a ready smile and wild hair.True i am that but inside i am anything but,Inside me are dragons and fairies and pixie Dust, There are many things that exist only in my head and many more that flow into my hands to become collage and craft,Fairies in birds nests and bees that give lifts to wayward beetles.I am an avid reader at times a writer that has even had poetry come to me in dreams. I love Pinterest i can get lost on there for hours,Its a place for dreamers like me,So here is this weeks Random feast of whimsicality (and if that isnt a word then it really should be !)
and isnt that the truth....

Ahh a cloud inside a room and not even in my head

ONE WONDERS WHEN THIS WAS TAKEN AND WHO THESE WAIFS ARE !


OH TO BE AGAIN A CHILD !

lucky girl !

No comments: