Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Glittering up a storm.





A glittered snowman peeks from a tin cone!
A broken tassel end becomes a tree stand,
Yes there was a glitter blizzard in my craft corner (situation normal ! ) I have been crafting up a veritable snow storm of glittery Christmas Projects, I love Christmas i guess i never lost that childlike wonder.How i never lost it is beyond me Christmas for mothers is a lot of work,When my children were small i was often still wrapping their gifts rather badly on Christmas eve . Santa had a lot to answer for and i felt like his slave manys the year,I wouldn't change it for the world 1 loved to create Christmas for my boys and i wpu;d do it again in a hearbeat,Anyway i have many many projects on the boil and here are a few things i just wanted to make for no reason except Christmas and glitter are two things i love,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, but I cant think about Christmas just yet....