Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thinking of you

Five years since you said my name and yet i love you just the same.
Sometimes suddenly i sing one of your songs and i know you are somehow here.
I still think of you every time i see an ambulance and everytime someone says cancer.
Everytime i look at the jewellery you made me and everytime one of my boys is almost as stubborn as you (or i dad as you passed it on) and dear God i wish you were here sometimes
to fix stuff like you always did,I miss your glue and your capable hands.And on the first day of spring when you went away thats when i think of you most when the snowdrops and forget me nots are in bloom.Forever you are in in my heart but you already know that,
your loving Daughter
Jullie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Heartfelt.....
Love,
Marilyn

Mom of 2 Roses said...

Hugs my sweet friend! I know this is always a difficult time for you!
Love,
Laurie

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Beautiful sentiments Jules....

onargyll said...

Such beautiful words Jules....but then I would expect no less from such a beautiful and compassionate lady!
Love
Carmen

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

(((((((((( hugs)))))))))))))

Keke said...

Dear Sweetest...
Ditto on all of the above! I miss you! Just checking in on you...I sent you a flickr mail after a long pause because I daftly always forget to check my flickr. I hope you are well...I think you should jump across the pond with your little one and take a long holiday with me!!! You deserve that and so much more!!! I hope you are well!
XOXO Keke