Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crafting at the cottage



Well its been busy here crafting at the cottage and wrapping and fighting the sticky tape and losing the scissors and my patience.I love to sit at my desk and make little Christmas extras.I am working on the Christmas day table favors.This year i am using little back boxes with giant silver snowflakes on them and chocolates inside.
I have also been making a few Cup of tree presents i place tiny trees inside odd sweet teacups and decorate to my friends taste.So sweet also made this tiny tablescape isn't it the sweetest the silver glass glittered word is memories.My photography is not doing anything justice.The little Christmas door i saw in a craft magazine and knew i had to make.

Now surprises is a christmas swap from my partner nic who lives in a barn in western Australia.Thanks for all my treasures nic and the super gorgeous trims and Nicoles daughter Angel made me a darling paper lantern ahh a crafting blogger of the future !


Also a gorgeous pink and white swap with a vintage girly feel is my present from Lisa Hessabi (Lisa Laughs blog)my friend from California.All vintage trims and velvet yoyos and a mini shadowbox no wonder i love Lisa.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great creations for the holidays & gifts from your friend!!
Beautiful Post!!
Happy Holidays!
Love,
Marilyn

vivian said...

love all the goodies! the cones are especially sweet.
Hope youre enjoying the holiday season. It seems it is flying by so quickly! Christmas is only a week away. how does that happen?
have a great weekend
hugs
vivian

Sassafras and LuLu said...

Hi my friend! I finally blogged and got the Christmas look going. You're such a doll! Your blog banner looks beautiful as always and so does mine...a super nice talented generous gal made mine..LOL (for those reading..it was Jules, of course). My blog would be PLAIN without you.
Your decorations and crafting sound great, love the idea for boxes w/choc. Keep up the Christmas crafting! We are expecting a few inches of snow around here tomorrow morn. the girls are excited!
be back soon, Hugs, Carol

Sassafras and LuLu said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND
Hope yours was nice. Thanks for your visit and help. Talk to you again soon,
Hugs, Carol